- Useful Links
- About Us
- Photo Galleries
- Available Buildings & Sites
- Business Directory
- Contact Us
Production Operator / TDK Components
Job Description and Requirements:
The Packaging Operator is responsible for machine operation and inspection to ensure
smooth production flow. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at
any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Production experience is desirable
Essential Skills and Abilities:
1. Basic math skills
2. Ability to perform duties in an organized and timely manner
3. Manual dexterity
4. Ability to read and understand manuals and standards in English
5. Good eye- hand coordination
Essential Duties / Job Responsibilities:
1. Performs job according to the manufacturing instructions for the Packaging process area.
2. Prepares the work area with the necessary items to ensure efficient and accurate process flow.
3. Facilitates smooth flow of lots through the production process by promoting good communication, cooperation, and teamwork with all other departments.
4. Helps maintain a neat, clean, and orderly work area according to the 5 S system.
5. Handles all chemicals and other hazardous materials according to the Material Safety Data Sheets.
6. Performs work one lot at a time to avoid mixing lots.
7. Records the proper information on required process papers, charts, check lists, or other control sheets.
8. Notifies the Packaging Lead Operator and / or Production Supervisor if there is an accident or any abnormal situation concerning the product or work environment.
9. Ensures safety by using proper personal protective equipment when required and by having it conveniently available at all times while in the work area.
10. Performs other work-related duties as required by the Production Supervisor or other manager equivalent personnel.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, and feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Must be able to talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to auto-focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in a controlled physical
environment protected from the weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level
in the work environment is minimal.
Apply in person at 1 TDK Blvd, Peachtree City, GA 30269. Or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.