Thank you for your interest in listing your property in our film & TV location database. Please read this entire page before submitting photographs. If you would like your Georgia home, business, or property considered for filming, please upload digital photos via the Georgia Photo Submission Form or email Melissa Hill at email@example.com. If your property is approved, it will be added to the online locations database, which is publicly viewable on GA Reel Scout.
Submitted locations will not be accepted if they do not meet the guidelines below:
- Provide a good photo overview of your property: Exterior, interior, from the street. Interior shots must be included, or a note included in the “usage restriction” field stating interior filming is not allowed.
- Concentrate on unique features and rooms of the property (not the toilet, pantry, etc.).
- Include photos of the assets in your description (pool, barn, etc.).
- Shoot WIDE and from multiple angles.
- Professional photos are not required, but dark, old, or poorly focused photos will not be accepted, nor will those that are too small or low-resolution.
- Make sure images are properly rotated before submission.
- Do not include photos taken in inclement weather (snow, fog, rain, etc.).
- Staged photos highlighting people, pets or objects are not accepted.
- Do not submit video clips, screen captures, or brochures.
- Properties already represented by location services companies or agents will not be accepted.
- You must be the actual owner of the property and/or have the authority to lease it for production.
- Properties currently for sale will not be accepted.
- If drastically remodeling, please wait until work is complete before submitting photos.
- Describe your property: Write a descriptive title (“1910 Victorian Home”) and add detail to the listing – square footage, architectural style, year built, number of bedrooms, special features.
- 10 – 20 photos are ideal; beyond 20 is generally too many. We reserve the right to select the best group among the submitted photos and delete those which are redundant or of poor quality.
Note required photo sizes below. Low-resolution (small file size) photos will not be accepted.
- 150 dpi or higher
- Recommended file size between 1MB – 3 MB (maximum file size: 10MB)
- JPEG compression = 12 good quality
- 1680 X 1054 resolution (or higher) for large size web browsing
- Physical photo size: 8.5″ X 11″
- If particular types of film/TV content or budget levels are not of interest, please note in the “usage restriction” field.
- If you want to list the property for lodging, please visit our Reel-Crew Production Directory. There, you can submit the property under SUPPORT SERVICES – PRIVATE ACCOMMODATIONS and link to a website where photos of the property can be seen. You cannot load photos into the Production Directory.